Friday, May 16, 2014

Back to the Basics

So...I have been M.I.A. on here for over a month now and A LOT has been going on.  To be honest, I started to get to a point where I felt like the things that were going on in my head and what I wanted to write about was to "deep" to dive in to or that maybe I didn't have enough "expertise" in the areas that I felt lead to talk about so I just didn't write anything.

I had to go back and realize and really come to terms again with WHY I decided to start this blog (yes, I understand it has only been going since January, but that's what happened).  The reason I did this was to talk about things that were on my heart and reach out to people.  That is the "beauty" and "beast" of blogs, isn't it?  I don't NEED expertise to talk about a subject! ;)  This whole thing is just my opinions and feelings.  I want people to be able to read these and get to know me, maybe even know that they are not alone in feelings they are having.  I spent so much of my life not being true to myself and worrying about what everyone around me thought,  and I have gone through SO MUCH in the last few years that have lead me to this point, I want to share and help others.  THAT is the point of Hansen Champions and THAT is what I am going to do!

So, I will give fair warning now...there will be topics that will be across the board on here (that's how my mind works - it's a little humorous sometimes I think to unwind the "web" on how my thoughts connect:)).  I appreciate feed back and discussion are VERY welcome!  Like I said, the whole purpose of this blog is to help others, reach out, lift each other up and know that at the end of the day, what is most important is to be THANKFUL and show GRATITUDE from the experiences we have had and to the God that has made them possible!

Be blessed friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment